DecorArts - My Bunkie by Charles Schreyvogel; Classic American Art Reproductions; Framed 36"x26"
DecorArts - My Bunkie by Charles Schreyvogel; Classic American Art Reproductions; Framed 36''x26'' by DECORARTS at Eny Theme. MPN: P61002F853020. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Charles Schreyvogel (January 4, 1861 - January 27, 1912) was an American painter of Western subject matter in the days of the disappearing
Charles Schreyvogel (January 4, 1861 - January 27, 1912) was an American painter of Western subject matter in the days of the disappearing frontier and one of the most popular artists of this genre in America. His work did not sell until he entered a painting from his travels, "My Bunkie", into the National Academy of Design exhibition in 1900. He won first prize and gained sudden success at the age of 40.
Features & Highlights
- The painting that jumpstarted Schreyvogel's successful career henceforth, 'My Bunkie' portrays an event described to Schreyvogel by a veteran frontier trooper he met in Colorado. During a violent conflict on the plains, a soldier heroically rescues a bunkmate who has lost his mount. Two other cavalrymen protect and cover for their fellow soldiers.
- Giclee Print Technology: Using archival-quality inks onto premium canvases, giclee printing gaurantees incredible detail, phenomenal quality, and vibrant colors. Saturated colors for up to 100 years. Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids' rooms.
- Pairs well with . 1.5" liner between picture and frame has authentic linen texture Frame outer diameter: Outer diameter: 30x36"(76x91cm), Each panel has a hook or rope already mounted on the frame bar, neatly metal corner on back, keep the original image on canvas.
- Surface varnished with Semi-Gloss Acrylic Coating for a smooth and luxurious finish, enhancing appearance: brushstrokes and textures are more clearly defined, small details more apparent. The speicial coating also protecst and preserves the artwork,prolonging its lifetime and keeps it from fading..
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.
|Manufacturer:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Publisher:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Studio:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Package Weight:||11 pounds|
|Package Size:||28 x 4 x 4 inches|