Product Description & Reviews
Express your lake pride and have a memento to honor your memories for years to come. This 3 dimensional laser cut lake map of your Lake will be accurate and beautiful. It is a wonderful way to explain everything about your lake to family and friends. You can use it to thematically decorate your walls as it adds an instant lakehouse feel to any space. A 3D laser caved depth map is a unique piece of art for those who admire the beauty of a your lake. Our Lake Maps can be found displayed on walls of lake homes, cottages, lake lodges, beach houses, and cabins.
Features & Highlights
- Ignore lake on product image (It is only a sample lake). All items are custom made for your Lake.
- Important: Check the product title above. Make sure it has the right lake name, county, & state of the lake YOU want on the product. (ex: Long Lake in Waushara County, WI)
- 3-Dimensional Laser carved map (unless only available in 2D)
- Water depths laser cut into wood. Roads and words etched into wood
- Each product is hand assembled and framed in an oak shadow box with plexiglass
- Made in USA
- Great decor for any lake house!
|Manufacturer:||Long Lake Lifestyle|
|Brand:||Long Lake Lifestyle|
|Publisher:||Long Lake Lifestyle|
|Studio:||Long Lake Lifestyle|
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||20 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||13 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Long Lake Lifestyle, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Our 1950's style maps look fantastic on these vintage-inspired barrel ends! The barrel ends are 23'' diameter, and made from 1/2 inch plywood with a 1 1/2 wide barrel ring. They will look great in your home or cabin, and they make great gifts! Comes ready to hang with a sawtooth hook on the back. A note on production: We work with a sign maker in Montana where all of our products are made-to-order. Production time for signs is typically 10-12 business days, and can be longer during summer and